Aprender By Doing is a job promotion and intermediation project that facilitates the first work experience for young people (high school graduates, university students, or with technical training from INADEH), between 17 and 24 years of age.
The State will provide the investment related to training and internships and tax incentives to the companies participating in the project.
The project includes a component for entrepreneurship and financial education by AMYME and scholarships for outstanding interns by IFARHU.
Contribute to the reduction of the unemployment rate of young people aged 17 to 24, through work internships in a business environment, supervised and guided by employability specialists, preparing them for insertion into the labor market and sustainable entrepreneurship.
• Reinforce and enhance life and work skills among the young participants, to facilitate their access to working life in an appropriate way.
• Provide a workforce with socio-emotional capabilities that contribute to the productivity of companies.
• Encourage companies to expand their production plant, through tax incentives, when hiring young people for their first job.
• Encourage youth entrepreneurship, providing them with tools and training to start their own business.
- Training in socio-emotional skills for life and work, with a gender perspective, facilitated by psychologists and / or social workers.
- Labor internship (3 months) in a recognized company, in an area where interns apply their knowledge acquired in high school, university or technical training.
- Joint tutorials between labor intermediation specialists (psychologists and / or social workers) and human resources personnel of the companies.
I got what you intend, thanks for putting up.Woh I am lucky to find this website through google. “You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences.” by Constantine Peter Cavafy.